Tuesday 14 September 2010

Still not blogging


Post are few and far between. But hey, no 3 is good for me!


Crochet is the main part of my life right now. Have a few too many projects on the go. Have to give credit to Attick 24 and my friend Emma. I seemed to have developed a passion for a certain colour of wool. Searched for ideas as to what to use this ever growing mountain of wool for. Then Emma suggested an autumn granny stripe blanket. Its very fitting considering the weather we are having.


I find crochet is very satisfying and soothing. It lifts me up. I can settle down into a world of my own and nobody can touch me there. How i long to be in that world a lot of the day. However, the monster and work seems to occupy me too. Having said that, it is possible to crochet if the monster is around....she gets the very important job of holding the ball of wool while cwtchin up next to me. I have yet to crochet a "nanit" to the monsters very high standard.
As per, i have left blogging till the very last minute before i have to get ready to go pick the bigger monsters up.
oh i want my world.....

4 comments:

  1. Yay, it is looking lovely and oh how fab to be crocheting all evening having our very own knit and natter when suppose to be working(well that made it even better!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours on your granny stripe - really nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ruth. Good to see someone on my page!! Got a big cheesy grin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a crochet addict too - Attic24 has to be partially blamed for that too!

    ReplyDelete